See Nine Generations of Your Ancestors in Living Color
Print a fan chart, created from your pedigree on new.familysearch.org, and see how many ancestral lines go back at least nine generations and how many lines have ancestors waiting to be found.
Easy to print and FREE!
1. Obtain an LDS account if you do not have one.
2. On the Internet go to createfan.com | click Login | login using your LDS account
3. Click Create
4. Very soon your fan chart will be produced as a PDF file
5. Save the file | print it in black and white or take it to the Copy Spot and have it enlarged and printed in bright color
6. Astound your family and friends
1. Obtaining an LDS account
a. If you do not have an LDS account first obtain your membership number (from your temple recommend or your ward membership clerk)
b. On the Internet go to familysearch.org | click Sign In | scroll down and click Create New Account | select LDS FamilySearch Account | click Continue and follow the instructions
2. If your fan chart has very few ancestors come to the BYU-Idaho Family History Center and have a missionary help you find out why